CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two Stories

Story #1
A couple nights ago I woke up with a Charlie Horse and Emilee was in my bed that night. So I woke up and like screamed,

Me: CHARLIE HORSE!!!!!

Em: What?

Me: I HAVE A CHARLIE HORSE!!!

Em:What?

Me: CHARLIE HORSE!!!!

Em: What?

Me: Charlie Horse Emilee!!!! Are you freakin deaf!!!! I have a Charlie Horse!!!

Em: Oh okay...

A few seconds pass

Em: Wait what do you have?

Me: I HAVE A FREAKIN CHARLIE HORSE OKAY!!!!

Em: Oh okay do you want to read a story?

I was really confused at the time I didn't realize she was sleep talking.

Me: NO!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO READ A STORY!!!!

Em: Okay goodnight

She doesn't even remember that happening.


Story #2

Today at lunch Raychel, True, and me were siting at the table with this other guy (who I had no clue who he was) alone cause we were there early. We were talking( Me Raychel & True) about stuff and I look down at him just staring at us and I was like " What grade are you in?" cause I didn't remember seeing him at all last year so I assumed he was in 7Th grade in the 8Th grade section. He looks at me confused and goes " Um, 8Th.". " Oh, Ive never seen you before." I was fine and then he gave me the dirtiest look ever and goes " You were in my 6Th hour last semester." and he was mad, Raychel and True started like laughing. I felt so bad" Oh, I'm so sorry!" He just turned and gave me dirty looks the rest of lunch. When Erika go to the table I told her what happened and she laughed and said " His names Loyd and he's in our first hour." All I can say is oops.

0 comments: