CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls Camp!!!

Im so excited for girls camp!!!! Im kinda scared too. Cause we have the atty(Small version of a cabin with 3 1/2 walls with a pull down curtain to go over the non wall part.) that we had last year, which is AWSOME! Were in the back of the camp area across the "Haunted Bridge" And it's like your own area seprate from everything else. But were going up there a month and half later then we did last year, so now were hearing stories about rattle snakes, SPIDERS(which all there last year so thats no news to me), some skunks maybe, snipes(which Im excited to catch:) ), but HOPEFULLEY no nats!!! They were so bad last year there where in like all the food and stuff it was bad! Oh and the hike we have to take In JULY HEAT might have poision ivy. So thats gonna suck cause knowing me I'll walk right into it without noticing. But are skit and stuff will be really fun. But were not supposed to bring food on the bus on the way there or back which is weird cause they let us last year so me and Olivia are gonna sit in the back of the bus and smuggle it. Im planning on bringing some chocolate, but Ill bring my chocolate chapstick to so if anyone says anything about the smell Ill blame it on my MnM Chapstick, I know its clever :) But itll be really fun, I hope, this stake is really different then my other one so it'll be REALLY different, but change is good I hope... So wish me luk I dont come home with a rattle snack bite or spider, or poision ivy rash, or my feet all scratched up from a snipe, or me smelling like a skunk , ya Im nervous.

0 comments: